[Project_owners] how can change mouse icon

Eric H. Jung eric.jung at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 15:15:17 PDT 2007

Usually user notification is done with
nsIAlertsService.showAlertNotification()... this is the sliding
notification window shown, for example, when Firefox completes a
download. However, if you still want to change the mouse pointer, you
should be able to do something like
document.documentElement.setAttribute("style", "cursor: hand;")
although this will overwrite existing styles, so you might need to
insert your own <div/> at the top of the doc or after <body/>