[Project_owners] How to activate your mailing list

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 29 13:06:33 PDT 2007

I think this might be a matter with the newsgroup for your project and
not the mailing list.  All projects should have a mailing list and
newsgroup that mirror each other, but we have had problems with the
mailnews gateway in the past.  There are some docs to take a look at
that relate to this:

http://www.mozdev.org/docs/advanced.html#news

If you have any questions about this, feel free to write back.  If
other people are running in to similar problems, let us know and we'll
look into this more.

David