[Project_owners] html entries in xml declined parsing?

eric.jung at yahoo.com eric.jung at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 07:30:02 PDT 2007

>>If I remove both &aring; and <br /> then it works. What gives about
this. I cant use < and & it seems. I can use ! ½ § " @ # $ / ( ) +
???==> ;;; as tests and they work, but it really dislikes < and &... I
want & for html entries and just displaying & when they're used in the file.<<

This is standard behavior for any XML parser. <, >, &, and " need to be escaped with their XML entity equivalents. Simply escape these 4 characters to their entity equivalents before parsing.