[Project_owners] Your projects website

Douglas E. Warner silfreed at silfreed.net
Tue Jul 17 04:36:04 PDT 2007

On Monday 16 July 2007, Marco Pivetta wrote:
> i haven't yet had the time to see how CVS works, so i didn't yet change
> anything on my space on mozdev i think this is the greatest problem of the
> entire website :(

One of the biggest advantages of VCS systems like CVS is that it enforces a
change history.

At this point it's not a simple matter for us to just "swap out" our CMS, but
we are looking into providing other tools such as blogs, wikis, and forums
that project owners can use.  You will still be required to use CVS to update
your static home pages, however, as well as storing code and publishing
downloads.

-Doug