[Project_owners] Your projects website

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 11:13:18 PDT 2007

> Rejected? Has mozdev ever rejected a project proposal? Do you mean
> addons.mozilla.org or mozdev.org?

It looks like Ezequiel does have a project on mozdev, although it
hasn't been updated yet.  Maybe he never received the welcome email?
If so, Ezequiel feel free to email me directly and I'll help get you
started.

As for rejecting projects, we do turn down a lot of requests for new
projects, but we don't reject any projects that meet our requirements.
The main requirement is that your project needs to be related to
Mozilla in some way (there are a couple other requirements related to
search engine plugins and not using zilla in the project name).

David