[Project_owners] Your projects website
Michael Vincent van Rantwijk, MultiZilla
mv_van_rantwijk at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 15 11:33:41 PDT 2007
I have looked at a number of projects and wonder why most sites look
like the project stalled.
- If you changed the layout for your project, did you get help from your
users, or did you do all the hard work yourself?
- How much time do you usually put into your website here at mozdev.org?
- When was the last time you've changed anything on your web site?
- What is stopping you from working on you project pages?
- Would some mozdev.org award inspire you to do more work for it?
Michael Vincent van Rantwijk
- MultiZilla Project Team Lead
- XUL Boot Camp Staff member
- iPhone Application Developer
More information about the Project_owners