[Project_owners] How auto update looks for updates?

Foreningen Selvet - Jesper Staun Hansen jesper at selvet.dk
Sun Jul 15 04:57:07 PDT 2007

Hello

I've been looking for this on newsgroups and mozilla developer related
site, but this seems like its "something everyone knows", but I dont :O

Well, I've made my first release on the 6th named "heroes-0.1.xpi" and
then today named "heroes-0.2.xpi" and thrown them in downloads/, so far
so good. While I wait for the mirrors to update, then I would like to
hear how the client (firefox XULrunner update manager (at least thats
what I think its called)) finds out I made a new version.

Thanks in advance.