[Project_owners] mouseover for link monitoring!

joe ertaba belaviyo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 12:08:40 PDT 2007

i have used code below to replace my text in statusbar :
            if(nsBrowserStatusHandler)
            {
            //change original toString function with myFunction
                eval("nsBrowserStatusHandler.prototype.setOverLink=
"+nsBrowserStatusHandler.prototype.setOverLink.toString().replace(
                'link;', 'MyFunction();'));
            }

it works correctly in windows platform but it doesn't work on Linux platform
any body know why?