[Project_owners] Who wants to support Link Fingerprinting?

Ezequiel Calderara ezechico at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 14:04:06 PDT 2007

I'm sorry, i got it... the idea it's that the client should know the hash
before download it. But i see no sense here, except to download an specified
version of a file.
You should update every link that point to your file in case you update it.

I don't know, i really don't understand the use of it...

--
______
Ezequiel.

Http://www.ironicnet.com