[Project_owners] Who wants to support Link Fingerprinting?

Ezequiel Calderara ezechico at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 14:00:01 PDT 2007

mmm i don't know much, and i don't know if i understood it clearly...

But isn't easier to use an Http-Header with the hash... it could work for
every document, files, images even webpages.

I don't know if it exists, but if it's implemented or exists it would be
much useful than having even more long urls...

well, it's just an opinion.

On 7/10/07, Benoit Renard, msnmsgr <myfirstnamehere at gawab.com> wrote:

> > Gervase Markham's (Mozilla Corporation) proposal
>
> For future reference, I'd like to note that Gerv is an employee of the
> Mozilla /Foundation/.

______
Ezequiel.

Http://www.ironicnet.com