[Project_owners] css to make extension more beautiful

eric.jung at yahoo.com eric.jung at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 12:17:35 PDT 2007

Use:

.MyStyle[selected="true"]{
}

----- Original Message ----
From: joe ertaba <belaviyo at gmail.com>
To: Mozdev Project Owners List <project_owners at mozdev.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 3:08:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Project_owners] css to make extension more beautiful

my main problem is about changing appearance when selected=true

i can use class="MyStyle" to change general appearance of one element

.MyStyle{

}

but how can change appearance of element  when for example selected=true.
i want to apply it for example only on one panel not all of forms

On 7/10/07,
Michael Vincent van Rantwijk, MultiZilla <mv_van_rantwijk at yahoo.com> wrote:
joe ertaba wrote:
> hi all,
>
> is it possible to use especial theme for show my extension window?
>

> my extension is more beautiful in especial theme is it possible to force
> user to view it on that theme ?

> is it possible to add some file of that theme (*.css) to my extension ?
>
> i have specially problem with original schematic of iframe in Firefox

Yes, you can (for example) use /content/myext.css instead of the usual

/skin/myext.css (this depends on how you zip up your JAR file) to
override an undesired default/theme styling of <iframe>.

--
Michael Vincent van Rantwijk
- MultiZilla Project Team Lead

- iPhone Application Developer