[Project_owners] css to make extension more beautiful

xeen aka.xeen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 09:15:52 PDT 2007

Possible? Sure, why not. Desirable? Probably not. A user not using
your theme will be confused when a Firefox window doesn't look
"normal". Plus, the user mightn't like your theme at all. Rather, tell
us about your "iframe" problem and we can sure make it work on *every*
theme.
iframe... hmm, I guess you are referring to an (X)HTML page, right? Or
do you embed an iframe within a XUL document?

Greetings
xeen