[Project_owners] Some road map questions / suggestions...

Michael Vincent van Rantwijk, MultiZilla mv_van_rantwijk at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 8 06:38:20 PDT 2007

Philip Chee wrote:
> On Sun, 08 Jul 2007 12:06:52 +0200, Michael Vincent van Rantwijk,
> MultiZilla wrote:
>
>> Also; I would have thought that Perforce was a better candidate, because
>> that's what MoFo/MoCo uses for the Mozilla 2 repo.
>
> I thought that they had more or less settled on Hg?
>
>> p.s. it would also be nice if every project owner put his project name
>> behind his name, because I have no clue as to what your project on
>> mozdev.org might be ;)
>
> It might be a bit long for some of us. And some people reading this
> mailing list might be wondering what project young Michael Vincent owns.

That is why I use it in the sender field like:
"Michael Vincent van Rantwijk, MultiZilla" but it doesn't necessarily
have to be there, in the sig is also fine by me... and it is after all
just a simple proposal only.

p.s. the "young" Michael Vincent is growing up fast (almost 16) and
wrote this years thesis about another interesting project (see also:
http://www.nuonsolarteam.nl/ ) and learned to stop a H2 in front of the
house... in time (see attachement) :-)

> Phil (xsidebar (subprojects xsidebarTIG, xsearchbar), console^2 current
> maintainer, flashblock developer, contributor to Moji, Tagzilla,
> Multizilla and too many more to mention)

I guess I have to do a search for: xsidebarTIG, xsearchbar and Moji
because I have really no idea what these are/do).