[Project_owners] Some road map questions / suggestions...

Michael Vincent van Rantwijk, MultiZilla mv_van_rantwijk at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 8 03:10:16 PDT 2007

Benoit Renard wrote:
> For me, it's the download mirror enhancing that interests me the most.

Ok, so that would be something our (as in project owners) users will
see, so we might want to split up the road map into two diferent task
sets; one for the project owners, and one for end-users / visitors?!?

> I'm indifferent to the rest, as I'm content with what MozDev offers now,
> for the time being.

Do you use a forum or newsgroup, or anything else for that matter, from
a different source (website, your own maybe)?