[Project_owners] How To Deal With SPAM Postings?

Gary Johnson gary.johnson.53 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 09:13:59 PDT 2007

This was helpful.  I decided to discard all messages.

I am sure you guys have already been through this, but just in case,
would something like the "please enter the letters ..." help?

http://www.humanverify.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAPTCHA

Or a custom verification one,  like a multiple choice question they
have to answer
correctly that auto generates random words and a word (or phrase) from
the project description.

Its not so much going in and hitting the button that says "wack all
the messages", its that the spammers can do it.
I hope to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.   :)>

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/adgj/
http://wwwCookDotCom.com