[Project_owners] Tee-shirt on addons.mozilla.org

Paul Roub paul at roub.net
Thu Jan 25 07:32:36 PST 2007

Per
http://justcameron.com/blog/2007/01/16/firefox-2-add-on-developer-t-shirts/
, quoting an IRC update:

  "As of January 12th, the t-shirts were incorrectly shipped to Mozilla
HQ instead of to extension developers. The shirts are currently on the
way back to the t-shirt company to be shipped to developers. United
States residents should expect to get theirs around the end of next week
or beginning of the following week."

So they hit a snag, and were estimating delivery this week.  I'm still
waiting, too.   Perhaps things are still dragging on with the t-shirt
company.

-paul