[Project_owners] Closing a project

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 15:02:18 PST 2007

If anyone doesn't want to continue to maintain their project, simply
stop making any changes to CVS and your project will end up on the
abandoned projects list.  Our policy is to archive old projects instead
of removing them since someone at some point might find old code
useful.

Alex, for your request I have removed you as admin from your project's
mailing list so you won't keep getting moderation messages.

David