[Project_owners] prefWindow problems on MacOS X

Renato R. (RRaver) rraver.sp at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 19:19:03 PST 2007

Hi Didier,

First thanks for your reply.

I will suggest to the user to upgrade to Fx2 to solve the problems...
Only one more question... are the General and Tabs panes OK too?

About the "very tall toolbar", a friend figured that it was caused by
at all in Fx, they simple removed the grippy and the problem was
solved.

Thanks again

--
Renato Rodrigues (RRaver)