[Project_owners] Is this a remote web-bug in a Thunderbird extension hosted on mozdev?

eric.jung at yahoo.com eric.jung at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 07:12:40 PST 2007

Before you jump to conclusions, it might be useful to ask the author his intentions. After recent complaints about the download size of FoxyProxy, I considered hosting some of ites images remotely but decided against it in the interest of privacy. Perhaps this author had similar thoughts. Also, has this code been packaged into a release or just uploaded to CVS? If the latter, these may not be the author's permanent plans.