[Project_owners] Somebody wants to hire me to write a Firefox extension (or

Scott sgrayban at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 21:54:47 PST 2007

I'm not sure if I was the first person he emailed off-list here but I
did tell him to email the mozdev list members about the extension. But I
didn't mean for him to mass-email email everyone but actually join the
list and then make the proposal. Sorry that he took my words the wrong.

In any case I simply told the guy I was to busy to help him out.

Scott
/"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."/ -
George Santa

Get Firefox 2! <http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=69856&t=1>
Boycott China Olympics <http://www.boycott-china-2008.info/>