[Project_owners] Somebody wants to hire me to write a Firefox extension (or

Gareth Hunt gareth-hunt at rocketmail.com
Sun Jan 14 21:22:19 PST 2007

I like the way this guy has been labelled a phoney, and people are keen
to take his idea and develop it for themselves.

This guy has laid himself out there for everyone.  His website contains
alot of personal information that scammers would not usually publish.
To me, he looks like a guy who has ideas on what to use the internet
for.

OK, he shouldn't have mass-mailed everyone on this list.  But he asked
for help and offered payment for it.

I thought people in this community are better than this.

*rant over*