[Project_owners] Somebody wants to hire me to write a Firefox extension (or

Scott sgrayban at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 22:02:31 PST 2007

I think the guy is just cheap and doesn't want to pay a fair price for
what he wants so I passed him up.

Scott
/"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."/ -
George Santa

Get Firefox 2! <http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=69856&t=1>
Boycott China Olympics <http://www.boycott-china-2008.info/>