[Project_owners] Somebody wants to hire me to write a Firefox extension (or perhaps not).

eric.jung at yahoo.com eric.jung at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 21:00:17 PST 2007

He mass-mailed list subscribers. Here is my communications with him:

Hi Eric, thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I have
indeed contacted several developers. I got your address at http://mozdev.org/pipermail/project_owners/.

I'm afraid I'm too small an entity for you to work with as
you usually work with Fortune 500/1000 companies. I can't afford you.

But thank you anyway for getting back to me
:-)

All the best,

Marc.