[Project_owners] Somebody wants to hire me to write a Firefox extension (or perhaps not).

Philip Chee philip.chee at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 20:10:57 PST 2007

Hi,

Somebody emailed me asking if I were interested in being paid to write
an extension, but when I replied my message was caught in his spam
filter. He must be wondering why nobody is replying to his inquiries
despite dangling $$$ at potential developers :)

Phil
[ ]MS-DOS....DR DOS' Sister.
* TagZilla 0.059.4