[Project_owners] Getting Source Tab When Listening to http-on-modify-request

Kyle Wilgus wigginz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 17:31:31 PST 2007

Here is the post I made to the forums yesterday with the same query I
sent to project owners. I haven't had a chance to fully test and debug
the code that another Kyle recommended, but from my initial testing it
seems to work when a page completely reloads, however it does not seem
to work with AJAX requests (gmail for example). Although I've noticed
that AJAX requests don't seem to trigger an http-on-modify-request
event, is this true?

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?p=2772951#2772951

Also, I do see a lot of NS_NOINTERFACE exceptions. I'd need to spend
some more time trying to understand under what conditions this is
happening.

I haven't had time to dig into this very much today, but it seems to
be promising. Any comments or ideas you guys have would be great.

Kyle

On 3/1/07, Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman <buanzo at buanzo.com.ar> wrote:

Kyle
http://wigginz.com