[Project_owners] Getting Source Tab When Listening to http-on-modify-request

Adam Judson adamsplugins at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 06:48:46 PST 2007

Not really.

You might be able to guess by comparing the url.

E.g. the tab for example.com is probably the one trying to retrieve
resources from example.com/xxx

I've had a lot of folks ask for this in tamperdata, but filtering by
domain is generally sufficient.

What's the problem you're trying to solve with this information?

Adam