[Project_owners] Anyone used <prefpane src=...>?

Matthew Wilson matthew at mjwilson.demon.co.uk
Fri Feb 23 09:22:51 PST 2007

Hi,

   In my extension annozilla, I use the new-style preferences in Firefox
1.5/2; that is, a <prefwindow> containing <prefpanes>. However, I
haven't been able to use <prefpane> by setting its src attribute to
point to another file, only by including all of the preferences within
the main file. If I use src, then none of the content in the external
file appears in the preferences window.

   Has anyone managed to do this correctly, and if so can they point me
to their solution?

Thanks,

Matthew