[Project_owners] XUL Q?

Daniel Muenter feedbackfox at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 9 14:07:56 PST 2007

Hello Amin,

I don't know what you want to do, but I would call such a function by
registering an event listener on the window that contains the xul code.
For example:

function setLabel() {
    window.removeEventListener('load', setLabel, false); // must contain
the same signature!
    var text = "";
    // here define the label text e.g. by calling another functions or so
    document.getElementById('labelID').value = text;
}

window.addEventListener('load', setLabel, false);

NOTE that this event listener declaration must be located at the end of
a javascript file after(!) the declaration of the function it has to call.

I hope that wasn't so confusing it looks like.

Good luck

Daniel