[Project_owners] [OT] Some help needed

eric.jung at yahoo.com eric.jung at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 11:54:30 PST 2007

I understand now.

You can "extend the syntax" of the <form/> tag by checking the DOM in your extension after a POST/GET for <form/> elements which have attributes of security="openpgpgsigned". You can do this either with the DOM API or XPath. DOM API example:

var forms = document.getElementsByTagName("FORM");
for (var i in forms) {
  if ("OPENPGPSIGNED" == forms[i].getAttribute("SECURITY").toUpperCase()) {
    // do stuff
  }
}