[Project_owners] Tee-shirt on addons.mozilla.org

Scott sgrayban at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 06:17:51 PST 2007

Does anyone know if we can order the t-shirts then? I don't mind paying
for mine.

Scott
/"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."/ -
George Santa

Get Firefox 2! <http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=69856&t=1>
Boycott China Olympics <http://www.boycott-china-2008.info/>