[Project_owners] Tee-shirt on addons.mozilla.org

eric.jung at yahoo.com eric.jung at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 06:14:56 PST 2007

There wasn't an opportunity to order them. It was a promotional offer from the AMO team (or Mozilla) to encourage extension developers with extensions hosted at AMO to make their extensions compatible with FF 2.0 before FF 2.0 was released. I'm sure you could find some on ebay, though :)

I'm surprised they chose to print on the front and back. That, along with the high number of colors in the shirt, probably made them rather expensive.