[Project_owners] ignorekeys="true"

Masry Alex masryalex at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 07:55:51 PST 2007

Neil wrote:
> Masry Alex wrote:
>

>> anybody got this working? it doesn't seem to have any effect with my menu!
>>

> It only works with popup/context menus, not with menubars or menulists.
> To trap keys in an open menulist you need to add your own capturing
> event handler to the window.
>
> This will be fixed for Firefox 3.

I tried changing menupopup to popupset but there's big difference on the
way it's positioned and many of the scripts stopped working, can you
give me an example of an event handler which really works on a menupopup
as it seems like no listener really worked with menupopup I guess it's
because it has its own onkeydown listener that overrides any external
script!
any solution would be really appreciated.