[Project_owners] mozdev.elliptic.fr unplugged

Karsten Düsterloh mnenhy at tprac.de
Fri Feb 9 16:11:48 PST 2007

Franck Curier aber hob zu reden an und schrieb:
> We're going to unplug the mozdev.elliptic.fr mirror shortly.
> We apologize for this. I just wanted to warn you before so that it can
> be pulled out of the rotation.

I got quite some harsh questions about strange password dialogs and such
for mozdev.elliptic.fr when automatically updating my extension -
especially, since I didn't even know that server and of course hadn't
mentioned it anywhere in my code.

It may have been wise to *first* take it from the rotation and *then*
pull the plug...

Feel free to correct my English. :)