[Project_owners] XUL Q?

eric.jung at yahoo.com eric.jung at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 07:34:56 PST 2007

Wow.... wow!

----- Original Message ----
From: Philip Chee <philip at aleytys.pc.my>
To: project_owners at mozdev.org
Sent: Thursday, February 8, 2007 6:47:41 AM
Subject: Re: [Project_owners] XUL Q?

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 21:38:31 +0000 (GMT), Gareth Hunt wrote:

> In case you are looking simply to separate the string values from the
> markup and not dynamically update values (using javascript), take a
> look at the xulplanet tutorial on localisation:

> http://www.xulplanet.com/tutorials/xultu/locale.html

MailTagger's <http://mailtagger.mozdev.org/> approach to localization is
pretty unique in my experience. To change the language in it's UI, it
opens its jar file and reads and writes to it.

<http://pastebin.mozilla.org/3521>

I don't know what the author was smoking when he wrote this but I bet
it's illegal.

Phil