[Project_owners] XUL Q?

Philip Chee philip at aleytys.pc.my
Thu Feb 8 03:47:41 PST 2007

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 21:38:31 +0000 (GMT), Gareth Hunt wrote:

> In case you are looking simply to separate the string values from the
> markup and not dynamically update values (using javascript), take a
> look at the xulplanet tutorial on localisation:

> http://www.xulplanet.com/tutorials/xultu/locale.html

MailTagger's <http://mailtagger.mozdev.org/> approach to localization is
pretty unique in my experience. To change the language in it's UI, it
opens its jar file and reads and writes to it.

<http://pastebin.mozilla.org/3521>

I don't know what the author was smoking when he wrote this but I bet
it's illegal.

Phil

[ ]Asking whether a message is off-topic is itself off-topic.
* TagZilla 0.059.4