[Project_owners] prefWindow problems on MacOS X

Michael Johnston special.michael at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 13:05:56 PST 2007

IIRC
  the close/minimize button is related to how you launch the window.

currently i have

oncommand="window.openDialog('chrome://signature/content/options/options.xul','','chrome,dialog=no,resizable,modal,all,dependent,centerscreen');"/>

though i haven't tested this on windows (i only have a mac since my
windows box blew up). Sorry I didn't get round to replying sooner.

michael