[Project_owners] "x" to close nsIAlertsSevice.showAlertNotification()?

eric.jung at yahoo.com eric.jung at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 19:45:48 PST 2007

I have another, related question. I'm trying to increase the width of the nsIAlertsService alert box. I've been able to increase the width of the box, but not the width of the <label/> inside. It keeps clipping the text and adding ellipses ("...") if the text is beyond a certain width. I'm about the re-implement the entire service simply for a wider box, but I thought I'd ask for help first.

Here's a screenshot of what I have so far:

Here's my source code. I'm overlaying chrome://global/content/alerts/alert.xul.

http://lxr.mozilla.org/mozilla1.8.0/source/toolkit/themes/winstripe/global/alerts/alert.css (I think?)

Thanks for any ideas,