[Project_owners] iframe not updating

Nathaniel Jayme nbjayme at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 14:56:08 PST 2007

Hello Nickolay,

Thanks for keeping track on this issue.

Yes the Domi have the correct src value.
The loadURI works only once and then not on successive
calls.

I think Firefox/Mozilla cannot handle the number of
objects I have.

I have 3 simple functions and the page is working
okay. I can still open error console window and other
firefox windows.  Now when I changed those three
functions under a single object..... firefox refuse to
load the error console window and sometimes the
buttons of the page would not show up, neither the
refresh button works ..... and I am not using XPCom
yet! :(

-----