[Project_owners] Donation Drive

Brian King brian at mozdev.org
Thu Dec 13 10:07:47 PST 2007

Dear Project Owners,

As we approach the end of another year, it is time for some reflection.
We continue to strive to bring you the best tools and services for
hosting your Mozilla applications and extensions. Our goal is two-fold:
1) To enable developers to make great software and 2) to promote the
usage and proliferation of Mozilla technologies in an open manner.

2007 has a been a very good year for us.  Among the highlights has been
getting Doug on board to bring many new features to the site and help
us develop our roadmap. However, in order for us to continue to keep up
the momentum, we need to raise funds for 2008. The funds will go towards
things like staff, hosting, and other infrastructure costs.

So we would be extremely grateful if you would consider making a
donation. You are in no way obligated, this is completely voluntary. And
keep in mind that because of our 501(c)(3) not-for-profit status, all
donations are tax-deductible.

To make a donation, head on over to the donation page
(http://www.mozdev.org/donation.html),

Thank you for your continued support and loyalty to mozdev.org.

The Mozdev Team