[Project_owners] managing big xulrunner projects

Sergey Yanovich ynvich at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 01:43:41 PST 2007

Sergey Yanovich wrote:
> I have automake/autoconf/libtool build system, which is working great on linux.
 >
> However, I reached a point when I need to build on win32. I am expecting
> issues, since that combination is too *nixy.
>
> Does anyone use autotools with xulrunner application on Windows? Or what
> are the alternatives?

I've posted the same question to mozilla.dev.tech.xul newsgroup. I've
got a semi-official advice to use mozilla build system, and some
instructions. I am going to follow the advice.

That thread can viewed here -
http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.tech.xul/browse_thread/thread/525e04d7fddb5756#ffa1205cf4e51fd1