[Project_owners] managing big xulrunner projects

Gareth Hunt gareth-hunt at rocketmail.com
Sat Dec 8 11:52:45 PST 2007

I created an Apache ANT script for creating XPIs and also building
directly into the installed addon location in my (development) profile.

It also has a target for creating interfaces for custom xpcom
components.

Take a look here at the script:
http://www.mozdev.org/source/browse/modifyheaders/build.xml?rev=1.7;content-type=text%2Fx-cvsweb-markup

And here at on of the props files:
http://www.mozdev.org/source/browse/modifyheaders/build.properties.default?rev=1.11;content-type=text%2Fx-cvsweb-markup

You could use separate properties files for linux and windows
environments.

Cheers,
Gareth