[Project_owners] SURVEY: file transfer on mozdev

Eric H. Jung eric.jung at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 08:09:57 PST 2007

--- "Eric H. Jung" <eric.jung at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Please take a moment to complete this 1-question mozdev.org survey. It asks which file transfer
> mechanism (FTP, SCP, WebDAV, etc.) you'd like to see hosted at mozdev:

The poll is now closed. Thank you to all who participated. Here are the results:

1. Do you want mozdev to support file transfer through another means besides a version control
system? Please do not vote "Yes" unless you will use the option you select. Answers are limited to
one choice, but in the future mozdev may support more than one option (in that case, additional
polls may be taken to collect your second and third choices). Poll results are non-binding but
will influence mozdev's decision-making process.

No--version control systems and wikis are sufficient for me: 30.2%
Yes, FTP and/or SFTP: 50.9%
Yes, SCP: 7.5%
Yes, WebDAV: 11.3%
Yes, other [not listed]: 0%