[Project_owners] New download file RSS feed

Michael Vincent van Rantwijk, MultiZilla mv_van_rantwijk at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 06:59:15 PST 2007

Douglas E. Warner wrote:
> On Wednesday 05 December 2007, Douglas E. Warner wrote:
>> Sounds like a good idea to add some type of flag to allow delaying when
>> files show up;  I'll look into adding that tomorrow and let you know how it
>> works (probably just another $local_conf flag).
>
> There is now a new variable to control how soon new files will show up in the
> feed:
>
> $local_conf_download_file_min_age : The minimum age of files to show in the
> feed.
>   default: 14400 - The minimum age of the download files that will be shown is
> 14400 seconds (4 hours). If a file is not 4 hours old, it won't show up in
> the feed.
>
> (http://www.mozdev.org/docs/localconf.html)
>
> -Doug

This delay will only work for the downloads feed, so there won't be a
automatic 'grace period' because the CVS commit will in fact still show
up in the CVS commit feed, right?

So; should people disable the CVS commit feed now, this to prevent
people from downloading within this 4 hours period?

--
Michael Vincent van Rantwijk
- MultiZilla Project Team Lead