[Project_owners] New download file RSS feed

Douglas E. Warner silfreed at silfreed.net
Thu Dec 6 05:43:02 PST 2007

On Wednesday 05 December 2007, Douglas E. Warner wrote:
> Sounds like a good idea to add some type of flag to allow delaying when
> files show up;  I'll look into adding that tomorrow and let you know how it
> works (probably just another $local_conf flag).

There is now a new variable to control how soon new files will show up in the
feed:

$local_conf_download_file_min_age : The minimum age of files to show in the
feed.
  default: 14400 - The minimum age of the download files that will be shown is
14400 seconds (4 hours). If a file is not 4 hours old, it won't show up in
the feed.

(http://www.mozdev.org/docs/localconf.html)

-Doug