[Project_owners] Where to start?

Michael Vincent van Rantwijk, MultiZilla mv_van_rantwijk at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 06:45:05 PDT 2007

Ho Folks,

I'm thinking about using banners, Google adsense or whatever to generate
money for a new project, thus all help with the subject will be greatly
appreciated.

p.s. we're also still looking for people who want to donate (some of)
their time and expertise (XHTML/XUL/XML/XSLT/JS/CSS coding) to charity
(think [1]Red Cross, [2]War Child, [3]Artsen Zonder Grenzen et all) so
if you do happen to have a few free hours each week, that would be swell
(copy of passport and NDA signing required).

[1] http://www.redcross.org/
[2] http://www.warchild.org/
[3] http://www.artsenzondergrenzen.org/