[Project_owners] Thunderbird Forward
o.e.ekker at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 23:07:16 PDT 2007
I'd like to have the Forward button in Thunderbird changed, so that it gets
two label items:
- one to forward the mail Inline
- one to forward the mail As Attachment
Of course the default action should depend on mail.forward_message_mode, so
there should probably also be a listener to change the default action when
the preference changes.
And maybe add a shortcut key to the other action (Ctrl-Shift-L).
Sounds like a simple extension to Thunderbird, right?
So my question is this: What would you do?
- Go and make this extension?
- Put it on bugzilla as an enhancement / feature request first?
- I have searched AMO for a similar extension
- I have not looked in bugzilla to see if there is a similar request already
- I have no experience in writing Thunderbird extensions yet
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Project_owners