[Project_owners] Removal of inactive project

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 10:53:31 PDT 2007

We don't currently remove projects and we use the inactive projects
list as a way of getting those projects out of the way of the active
ones.  Keeping abandoned projects there isn't a waste of resources, but
we are considering possibly purging some projects that were created but
never started.

One thing we can do for owners of abandoned/inactive projects is shut
down the mailing list so you don't keep getting moderation messages.
If you're getting spam from a list you're not using, I can help you fix
that.

David