[Project_owners] Removal of inactive project

Stian Hole stian.hole at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 09:06:43 PDT 2007

Greetings,

I am sorry for posting this to the owners list, but I can't seem to
find the correct e-mail address to which to contact about removal of
inactive project. My project has been inactive for a long time, and
the account for it on Mozdev has not been used for it. Now i'm
discontinuing and would so the project can be removed so not to waste
resources (unless removal is more of a waste of resrouces then keeping
it there :P)

--
Best regards / Med vennlig hilsen,
Stian Hole