[Project_owners] Weird bug report is spam?

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 12:02:31 PDT 2007

> Hello David, I was wondering exactly what I need to do to withdraw
> myextension project from mozdev.org
> I realize you guys have very little if any control over spam, but
> itquite annoying to find my mailbox littered by spammers.

Spam is a big problem and we are working to fix this problem.
Hopefully just turning off your mailing list can fix the immediate
problem and allow you to focus on working on your project.  If you do
want me to shut down your list, let me know.

We are also working on providing other ways for project developers to
communicate with people about their work, specifically by providing
blogs, forums and wikis.  These features are on the top of our roadmap
and should be available in the not too distant future.

http://www.mozdev.org/resources/roadmap.html

David