[Project_owners] Good place to learn Programming scripts?

Steve Parker steve at steve-parker.org
Wed Aug 15 16:19:29 PDT 2007

If I want to check syntax on (say) the "explode" function, I just point
my browser to "uk.php.net/explode" - the PHP website does the rest. I'm
in the UK, so I use "uk.php.net" as my nearest mirror; use your nearest
mirror for the best response (as a general rule).

I had a colleague who had downloaded the manual, and searched through
it; when we compared techniques, mine proved the fastest in all cases!